INDUSTRY NOTICE – AUTUMN CARNIVAL
PARTICIPANTS PLEASE NOTE – In the redesign of the 2015 Autumn Carnival, which was conducted by Tasracing in consultation with The Thoroughbred Advisory Network (TAN), an issue with the recently published race program has arisen.
After consultation with the TTC, TRC and Programming Committee the following alterations have been made.
The Autumn Carnival features will be amended back by 2 weeks (Final Day will be Sunday 24 May at TTC), with $15,000 races introduced in place of the features scheduled for TRC Hobart meeting on Sunday 12 April and the Sunday 10 May meeting previously printed for TTC to be conducted by TRC at Hobart.
- TRC Sun 12 April $15k 2YO Handicap 1000m, $15k 3YO Handicap 1000m, $16k BM82 Handicap 1000m & $17.5k Open Handicap 1600m
- TRC Sun 26 April $25k Autumn 2YO 1100m, $25k Autumn 3YO 1100m, $25k Autumn F&M 1100m & $25k Autumn Open 1600m
- TRC Sun 10 May $30k Autumn 2YO 1200m, $30k Autumn 3YO 1200m, $30k Autumn F&M 1200m & $30k Autumn Open 2100m
- TTC Sun 24 May $40k 2YO Sires Produce 1400m, $40k 3YO Autumn Classic 1400m, $40k Autumn Open 1400m & $40k St Leger Quality 2400m
- Majority of all other programs are to remain the same with minor changes to: Wed 22 April BM82 1600m will revert to BM72 1600m. Sun 24 May Maiden 1200m & BM62 1200m deleted & $15k 2YO&3YO 1600m moves to Sun 9 June.
Effectively horses can start their programs as planned, if desired with the option of an additional race in the programmed series.
The full updated Thoroughbred Race Program Grid is available below.