Australia’s best drivers have been selected to compete in the 2015 Australian Drivers Championship to be held in Launceston on Sunday 15 November.
Each state has notified their participants for the prestigious series and all have been selected on current form after finishing in the first three in their state driving title last season. The participants are:
- New South Wales: Robert Morris and Lauren Panella
- Queensland: Grant Dixon and Shane Graham
- South Australia: Danielle Hill and Ryan Hryhorec
- Tasmania: Ricky Duggan and Gareth Rattray
- Victoria: Gavin Lang and Greg Sugars
- Western Australia: Gary Hall and Chris Lewis
The inaugural running of the series was last year in Adelaide. Robert Morris, Lauren Panella, Danielle Hill, Gavin Lang, Chris Lewis and Shane Graham will be competing for the first time and they replace Blake Fitzpatrick (NSW), Amanda Turnbull (NSW), David Harding (SA), Chris Alford (Vic), Chris Voak (WA) and Pete McMullen (Qld).
The first race on the nine-race card at the UBET Racing Centre (Launceston) will be around 5.20 pm. Drivers will be randomly allocated to horses in each of the nine heats and the winner driver will be determined on a points basis.