The 2021 Tasmanian Harness Yearling Sale will be held at the Carrick Park Pacing Club on Saturday, 13 Feb 2021.
Entries have now closed.
Catalogue now available- UPDATED 11 JAN 2021:
- Pet Rock USA x Angel or Demon Filly – Shelley Barnes
- A Rocknroll Dance x Artful Lombo Colt – Patrick O’Boyle
- Downbytheseaside USA x Caroline Claire Colt – M & C Lefevre
- Betting Line x Gracie Barron Colt – Scott Richards
- Sweet Lou USA x Huiffier Filly – Melissa Maine
- Lincoln Royal NZ x Iden Princess Colt – Elliott Booth
- Hes Watching USA x Itz Gemmas Delight Gelding – Melissa Maine
- Lincoln Royal NZ x Just Like Elle Filly – Elliott Booth
- Betting Line x Mieshana Gold Colt – Scott Richards
- Sportswriter x Mon Soie Colt – L E & L A Dornauf
- Sweet Lou USA x Motoring Rivers Filly – M & C Lefevre
- Betting Line USA x Tisu Holly Filly – Susan Maine
No Buy Backs
No Entry Fee
No Commission payable
$5,000 First win bonus – payable to the owner for the first Two year-old win only of any yearling sold at the 2021 Yearling Sale
Buyers Incentive – $500 towards the cost of breaking-in any yearling sold at the 2021 Yearling Sale. Reimbursement on supply of a tax invoice.