Skip to content
- These terms and conditions govern the use of the Tasracing Corporate Website (“this website”). By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in this website and material on this website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- We do not own any intellectual property rights in relation to sponsors or business partners who may be advertised on this website from time to time. Clauses 2.3 and 2.4 apply equally to the intellectual property of our sponsors and business partners
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from this website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in 2.4 below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from this website;
- show any material from this website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on this website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to this website or us, or impairment of the availability or accessibility of this website.
- You must not use this website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Privacy enquiries can be directed to our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
5. NO WARRANTY
- We make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- We will endeavour to take reasonable care in preparing and maintaining the information on this website but do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of any of this website’s content or that this website will be continuously available or is virus free.
- This website content is subject to change at any time without notice and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
- You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses incurred or suffered by us arising directly or indirectly out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
7. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in any disclaimer on this website will exclude or limit our liability in respect of any matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
8. BREACH OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to this website, prohibiting you from accessing this website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing this website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to this website, making a complaint to the Tasmania or Federal Police and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
9. FURTHER WEBSITES
- This Website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by us or a third party. Unless otherwise indicated, we do not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor do we provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. By continuing to use this website you accept the revised terms and conditions in full. You must not use this website if you do not accept the revised terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in the State of Tasmania, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tasmania.
- “You” and “Your” means you the user of this Website.
- ”We”, “Us” and “Our” means Tasracing Pty Ltd.