Harness Qualifying trials will recommence as at Saturday, 15th August:
- Nominations will close 12 noon Friday for Saturday / Monday trials. No extensions applicable
- Trials will be scheduled 15 minutes apart
- Any horse may nominate for these trials.
- Notification of any changes to trials will be sent via text.
- A minimum of 6 acceptors are required for any trials to proceed.
- The trial fee will be $20. Tasracing will invoice trainers directly.
- Scratching’s received on trial day will be charged the full trial fee.
Dates have been scheduled up to the end of September under the new format and will be reviewed at the Industry meeting set for September 17th.
|15 August 2020
|24 August 2020
|29 August 2020
|7 September 2020
|12 September 2020
|21 September 2020
|26 September 2020
The following will now / continue to be an essential part of Harness Trials:
First Responder – Advanced Certificate
Vision & Broadcast – Replays will be available at www.tasracing.com.au
Photo Finish – where available. Hand timing will be utilised at Carrick in support of the V&B which stewards will utilise for qualifying standards.
Vet – after hours access
Clerk of the Course
Please Note: Pre-race day trials will continue on specified dates.
LPC – Friday 21st August
TTC – Sunday 23rd August
DHRC – Sunday 6th September
TTC – Sunday 27th September