I declare that:
- the information provided in the Tasmanian Racing C-19 Welfare Package Application Form is true and correct and I am aware of the consequences for giving false information or failing to declare all relevant information;
- I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Tasmanian Racing C-19 Welfare Package;
- I acknowledge that to be eligible for the Tasmanian Racing C-19 Welfare Package, the animal(s) nominated for the scheme must be in work during 1 April 2020 to 31 May 2020 (or an earlier date announced by the Government to resume racing in Tasmania);
- I have read and agree to the privacy notice; and
- I want to proceed with applying for the Tasmanian Racing C-19 Welfare Package.
I understand that:
- giving untrue or misleading information may affect my eligibility and/or receiving the Payment(s), and I will be required to repay the Payment(s) received and that I will be excluded from the scheme, including any future schemes;
- if horses/greyhounds (whichever applicable) in my care change (i.e. a horse/greyhound is no longer eligible or becomes eligible), I must notify Tasracing of that change as soon as possible.
- Tasracing can make any enquiries necessary to help work out how much support should be paid and for auditing purposes; and
- any overpayment will be recoverable by Tasracing and I am personally and solely responsible for the repayments of any overpayment.
Tasracing values the privacy of your personal information. It collects this information for the specific function of administrating the Tasmanian Racing Industry Support Package and to ensure that accurate details and records are maintained for accountability for the expenditure.
We are working hard to ensure that you have the help needed to support your business at this challenging time and will respond to your application as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.