Greyhounds Australasia will launch their new website on Wednesday 17 February 2021 with:
- A simpler look and feel [Current GA address will remain: galtd.org.au]
- Easier navigation and layout.
- Improved participant online experience.
- A streamlined payment process will be available on the GA Website (PDF forms will still remain available on the website for participants to utilise).
- Users can utilise their transaction history.
- The new editable forms will mean participants can complete forms online and submit via the website.
- Short and clear instructions will be available on the new website and GA staff will be available to assist and support.
- Hard copy PDF forms will still be available to print and send in, as we transition to our new more efficient, digital way of working.
The below current PDF Forms will be available to be processed online and submit via the website:
- Application for DNA Fingerprinting of a Greyhound
- Application to Transfer the Ownership of a Frozen Semen Breeding Unit
- Registration and Acquisition of imported Semen
- Application to Register a National Stud Sire
- Application to Reserve a Greyhounds Name
- Application for a Greyhound prefix – Suffix
- Application as An Approved Person (FSI) Under the FSI Program
- Application for Approval of a Facility Under the FSI Program
For further information or assistance, contact GA staff on (03) 9548-3500.