Tasracing in conjunction with the Harness Industry Forum is pleased to announce that as of 1 October 2022 the Code Funding Allocation for 2022/23 will be implemented resulting in the following for the industry.
Increases to the following Feature Events
- Sires Stakes Finals – $50,000 to $60,000
- Golden Apple Final – $30,000 to $50,000
- Golden Girls – $12,000 to $20,000
- Golden Slipper – $15,000 to $20,000
- An 8th race will be programmed at Secondary meetings
- An increase to Driver Fees – $65 to $70
Code Bonuses will see another significant injection of funding, highlighting the commitment toward a meaningful and sustainable breeding scheme. As part of this funding increase, the 4YO & Older Tasbred Bonus payments will mirror the existing 2&3YO structure, including the $2,000 breeder’s coupon payment to complement the $8,000 cash payment. This structure will be back-dated to commence from 1 July 2022.
Chief Executive Officer (acting)
9 September 2022